2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Best value for luxury CUV

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Review

Best value for luxury CUV
By Jay Kim on

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I got a T6 model with comfort, climate and technology package and we love it. Before the purchase, my wife and I thoroughly researched and test drove other competitors. At the end, my we narrowed our choice down to RX, Q5 and XC60. We liked Q5 the best in terms of driving dynamic, followed by XC60 and dreadful RX, but Volvo won us over in interior/exterior design, utility and value. RX had great interior, technology features and excellent fit and finish, but totally uninspired exterior design and driving characteristics. Our biggest concern for getting a Volvo was reliability issue, but we got convinced by Volvo's safe and sound program that provides 5 years of warranty and free maintenance.

all the safety features, BLISS!!, automatic rear lift gate, Swedish design,

Better fit and finish, Bluetooth needs improvement (No issue with connection, but sound quality was poor in both ends), Outdated navigation (we decided not to get it after our salesman demoed it)