2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Review: Best I've Owned to Date

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Review

T6 R-Design 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Best I've Owned to Date
By mdblue on

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

By far, best vehicle I've owned - beats all other luxury SUV/CUVs out there. The "R Series" really makes a difference in handling & performance. Gas mileage is sub-par, but uses regular gas, so it's a wash. Every single time I drive the car, heads turn - don't see many on the road which I like. Feels incredibly solid and handles better than my 3 yr old sports sedan. R Series interior is on par with Q5 and nicer than all the others. Exterior styling - esp taillights is very cool. More masc than Q5. Nav system was a little annoying at first, but now I'm used to it and it works great. Most comfortable seats on the road.

Exterior styling, seat comfort, safety features, 5yr maintenance plan, 9in ground clearance, totally unique - nothing else like it on road, great DynaAudio sound system, R Series package, great storage, easy in/out.

Better gas mileage, ventilated front seats, storage for change in center console