Used 2010 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

Sweet Ride
By RJ

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my XC-60, 3.2, premium/climate for 2 months, it is awesome. Sporty yet super comfortbale interior and an overall quality product.

Styling, interior, portable nav.

fuel economy could be better.

Great for the mountains
By Brian in Colorado

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned my 2010 XC60 for just over a year; it was one of the first delivered in Colorado. With the T6 it has plenty of power and great winter handling. Easily and safely gets to the ski resorts in the winter. Actually fun to drive on snowy roads! Gas mileage leaves something to be desired, as it averages only about 19 mpg. My terra cotta bronze model with the exterior/interior appearance packages and two-tone interior styling looks great, too.

Panoramic sunroof. Interior upholstery, exterior and interior appearance package.

Tire pressure monitor is set too sensitive so if the pressure drops even slightly below 35 psi it constantly alerts to low tire pressure.

Love it
By Kat

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Love the car and very comfortable. It's a luxury car with a reasonable price tag. I have Japanese cars all my life and this is my first European car. And I love my decision. Itís not too big or too small for a woman driver.

I love the rear camera feature, now I donít have to worry hitting any thing. I also love the blind spot function as well. Itís very handy for a busy road like Houston.

I wish they have hybrid..

BLIS
By Long Islander

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The BLIS has malfunctioned for most of the time I have had this car, with 4 service appointments - the most recent meat 2 weeks with out the car while they replaced more parts. And...it still does not work! Either flashing constantly, warnings on the dashboard, or constantly on. Volvo is unapologetic, and not helping. Pursuing Lemon Law at this point - a car that costs what this one does should work correctly and the BLIS on my car does not, after having quite a lot of work done on a new car. Having a small orange light flashing in my line of vision constantly is distracting and unacceptable, as is the loss of information on my dashboard

Step up Volvo! This system is not perfect and in my case, severely malfunctioning. Fix it or replace it and try to live up to your advertising and reputation

Get one before everyone else does!
By Kampaku

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We live in a Chicago neighborhood, and we needed a car that could get us around in winter and fit in tight spaces, has enough cargo room to hold all the stuff that accompanies 2 young kids, and was enough fun to drive that my wife and I wouldn't mind hauling them around. The XC60 met all of those requirements, plus it isn't ubiquitous like Lexus RXs, Acura MDXs, and BMW X5s! There were a few features that I liked better in those cars and the Audi Q5, but we've been thrilled with the XC60 and would buy a 2nd one if had the the need & room.

The PCC has been great; not having to reach into a pocket or purse is great when carrying a kid, grocery bags, etc. Backup camera is great too, particularly in for city parking. BLIS has been helpful for interstate driving.

The navigation system is serviceable, but it isn't as user-friendly as an after-market product, and the graphic interface is average at best. Also, when an iPod is linked, the graphic isn't on the main screen, which makes it less useful.