Used 2010 Volvo XC60 SUV Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

Pleasantly Surprised
By JrDriver

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I had no idea Volvo made such a cool car. This one drives great. Good pickup, excellent handling. I would say it took me a thousand miles to feel this way about it, but I am really impressed. Even better, I bought it because it was super comfortable inside with excellent cargo space and those factors have not disappointed. We looked at a lot of cars and are thrilled that we bought the right one.

The front seats are great. The park assist is superb. Great big sunroof and the car looks cool even though it's a Volvo.

The stereo is not good. Not sure if it's the speakers or what but I can't get the sound right. The gas mileage on local roads is pathetic. On the highway though, it's pretty good.

Best I've Owned to Date
By mdblue

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

By far, best vehicle I've owned - beats all other luxury SUV/CUVs out there. The "R Series" really makes a difference in handling & performance. Gas mileage is sub-par, but uses regular gas, so it's a wash. Every single time I drive the car, heads turn - don't see many on the road which I like. Feels incredibly solid and handles better than my 3 yr old sports sedan. R Series interior is on par with Q5 and nicer than all the others. Exterior styling - esp taillights is very cool. More masc than Q5. Nav system was a little annoying at first, but now I'm used to it and it works great. Most comfortable seats on the road.

Exterior styling, seat comfort, safety features, 5yr maintenance plan, 9in ground clearance, totally unique - nothing else like it on road, great DynaAudio sound system, R Series package, great storage, easy in/out.

Better gas mileage, ventilated front seats, storage for change in center console

Love love love
By linette

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 4th Volvo and the best yet. Purchased over a year ago and it has performed substantially better than any previous Volvo models I've owned. Volvo's safety reputation is what keeps me coming back and the XC60 is no exception. I constantly get compliments on what a nice looking vehicle it is. Has perfect blend of cargo space, but does not look or feel like a full scale SUV (that's good in my opinion!). Only downside is the gas mileage. I am spending a lot of quality time at gas stations! I would still buy another one in a heartbeat.

First of many Volvos
By JessH.CO

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We bought our XC60 a few weeks ago and WE LOVE IT! We researched nearly every midsize SUV in the market (Acura RDX, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Jeep, Honda, GMC, Mazda, Lincoln, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes) and we always kept comparing them to the Volvo XC60. We love everything about this car! We went with the T6 w. climate, premium, & convenience packages. We love the power and responsiveness of the T6. Other SUVs we looked at had an annoying turbo lag. The fuel economy isn't fantastic but we knew that going in and it hasn't disappointed. On a long road trip we average 22 MPG. This is our first Volvo and I know that it wont be our last!

We love the leather (we went with the espresso/beige 2 tone), xenon active bending headlights, front and rear comfort and rear leg room, bluetooth, sunroof, power tailgate, wheels, & overall styling

no light in the glove box. I also wish that you could close the power tailgate from the remote although I am sure this is because of a safety concern.

Volvo XC60
By Hz2bred

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

After 3 days of driving our new XC60; the power steering went out. It took the dealership over 1 week to fix the problem and get the part. This model has been recalled 2 times since our purchase. In less than one year: a piece of the sunroof fell off and the rear wiper blade motor burned out. This has been a bit of a disappointing driving experience; especially when we spent over $40,000.00 on a car.

Powerful engine.

More leg room in the front of the car. Make the light leather easier to clean - or offer cleaning products.