Used 2010 Volvo XC60 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

Love love love
By linette

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 4th Volvo and the best yet. Purchased over a year ago and it has performed substantially better than any previous Volvo models I've owned. Volvo's safety reputation is what keeps me coming back and the XC60 is no exception. I constantly get compliments on what a nice looking vehicle it is. Has perfect blend of cargo space, but does not look or feel like a full scale SUV (that's good in my opinion!). Only downside is the gas mileage. I am spending a lot of quality time at gas stations! I would still buy another one in a heartbeat.

First of many Volvos
By JessH.CO

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We bought our XC60 a few weeks ago and WE LOVE IT! We researched nearly every midsize SUV in the market (Acura RDX, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Jeep, Honda, GMC, Mazda, Lincoln, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes) and we always kept comparing them to the Volvo XC60. We love everything about this car! We went with the T6 w. climate, premium, & convenience packages. We love the power and responsiveness of the T6. Other SUVs we looked at had an annoying turbo lag. The fuel economy isn't fantastic but we knew that going in and it hasn't disappointed. On a long road trip we average 22 MPG. This is our first Volvo and I know that it wont be our last!

We love the leather (we went with the espresso/beige 2 tone), xenon active bending headlights, front and rear comfort and rear leg room, bluetooth, sunroof, power tailgate, wheels, & overall styling

no light in the glove box. I also wish that you could close the power tailgate from the remote although I am sure this is because of a safety concern.

Volvo XC60
By Hz2bred

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

After 3 days of driving our new XC60; the power steering went out. It took the dealership over 1 week to fix the problem and get the part. This model has been recalled 2 times since our purchase. In less than one year: a piece of the sunroof fell off and the rear wiper blade motor burned out. This has been a bit of a disappointing driving experience; especially when we spent over $40,000.00 on a car.

Powerful engine.

More leg room in the front of the car. Make the light leather easier to clean - or offer cleaning products.

May be the best in the segment
By eliseo.eugenin

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent quality and performance. However, please do not buy this car if you look for fuel economy is (19 or lower). Instead you get AMAZING quality, free maintenance for 5 years (compare prices with audi, MB or acura), fun to drive and a lot of safety features that are extremely fun a useful (even that in the beginning i complain that have to many lights and warnings), stability, room and a look of extra stuff like hicht, and other accessories, really fun.

safety and interior is not comparison to others model of others brands

fuel economy, but you known that that car is giving 19 or lower,

Best luxury crossover for the price
By AP

2010 Volvo XC60 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car. I bought it for less than $33K with premium package and metallic paint, which is several thousand less than the closest contender, Audi Q5. I like its style and handling better. Interior may not look as flashy but is made of equal grade materials. Seats and ride are super comfortable. 3.2L engine provides plenty of power yet manages to give you 27 MPG on highway which is excellent in this class. The exterior styling is awesome, powerful and slightly aggressive, especially if you look from close distance. 5 year warranty and free maintenance are unbeatable, and you probably heard about the safety features. This is my first Volvo and I am thoroughly impressed!

Remote-controlled LED illumination at night - looks way cool; huge sunroof that is not completely opaque even when closed; very comfortable seats and overall ride; exterior look

Braking is actually very good but the feeling is slightly mushy; maybe I will try putting on ceramic brake pads when this set gets worn out