2010 Volvo XC60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:
LOVE AND AMAZING FOR THE MONEY
By ELISEO on 09/06/10 19:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful interior, extremely fun to drive, perform excellent & better that MB, Audi, & VW (I tested & drie all). Safe for all, including the kids. Seats excellent can not be better. I have respiratory problems and the air inside is soo clean for the new air system is amazing. Friend this car is amazing.

The Perfect Vehicle?
By BL on 08/21/10 03:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Coming off 8 years of XC90s. But wanted a more enjoyable driving experience for commute. Could be the most beautiful interior of any car/any make. It is gorgeous inside. Same engine as my last '08 XC90 but peppier, sportier. Really fun to drive. Test drove the redesigned V6 Subaru Outback (GREAT drive)that surprised me; MB GLK (pointless joke of a back seat); VW Tiguan (just for fun); and considered Audi Q5 but not seriously(too expensive/smaller.) Driving the XC60 is a blast. Feel is refined, tight with a first-rate finish. Two tone leather seats and blond wood are stunning. Hard to leave the Volvo brand. And I think 6 yrs from now I'd rather be in this than anything else. Just perfect.

Pleasantly Surprised
By JrDriver on 07/26/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I had no idea Volvo made such a cool car. This one drives great. Good pickup, excellent handling. I would say it took me a thousand miles to feel this way about it, but I am really impressed. Even better, I bought it because it was super comfortable inside with excellent cargo space and those factors have not disappointed. We looked at a lot of cars and are thrilled that we bought the right one.

Best I've Owned to Date
By mdblue on 07/24/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

By far, best vehicle I've owned - beats all other luxury SUV/CUVs out there. The "R Series" really makes a difference in handling & performance. Gas mileage is sub-par, but uses regular gas, so it's a wash. Every single time I drive the car, heads turn - don't see many on the road which I like. Feels incredibly solid and handles better than my 3 yr old sports sedan. R Series interior is on par with Q5 and nicer than all the others. Exterior styling - esp taillights is very cool. More masc than Q5. Nav system was a little annoying at first, but now I'm used to it and it works great. Most comfortable seats on the road.

Love love love
By linette on 07/21/10 12:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 4th Volvo and the best yet. Purchased over a year ago and it has performed substantially better than any previous Volvo models I've owned. Volvo's safety reputation is what keeps me coming back and the XC60 is no exception. I constantly get compliments on what a nice looking vehicle it is. Has perfect blend of cargo space, but does not look or feel like a full scale SUV (that's good in my opinion!). Only downside is the gas mileage. I am spending a lot of quality time at gas stations! I would still buy another one in a heartbeat.

First of many Volvos
By JessH.CO on 07/18/10 21:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We bought our XC60 a few weeks ago and WE LOVE IT! We researched nearly every midsize SUV in the market (Acura RDX, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Jeep, Honda, GMC, Mazda, Lincoln, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes) and we always kept comparing them to the Volvo XC60. We love everything about this car! We went with the T6 w. climate, premium, & convenience packages. We love the power and responsiveness of the T6. Other SUVs we looked at had an annoying turbo lag. The fuel economy isn't fantastic but we knew that going in and it hasn't disappointed. On a long road trip we average 22 MPG. This is our first Volvo and I know that it wont be our last!

Volvo XC60
By Hz2bred on 07/16/10 10:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

After 3 days of driving our new XC60; the power steering went out. It took the dealership over 1 week to fix the problem and get the part. This model has been recalled 2 times since our purchase. In less than one year: a piece of the sunroof fell off and the rear wiper blade motor burned out. This has been a bit of a disappointing driving experience; especially when we spent over $40,000.00 on a car.

May be the best in the segment
By eliseo.eugenin on 07/04/10 18:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent quality and performance. However, please do not buy this car if you look for fuel economy is (19 or lower). Instead you get AMAZING quality, free maintenance for 5 years (compare prices with audi, MB or acura), fun to drive and a lot of safety features that are extremely fun a useful (even that in the beginning i complain that have to many lights and warnings), stability, room and a look of extra stuff like hicht, and other accessories, really fun.

Best luxury crossover for the price
By AP on 07/02/10 19:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car. I bought it for less than $33K with premium package and metallic paint, which is several thousand less than the closest contender, Audi Q5. I like its style and handling better. Interior may not look as flashy but is made of equal grade materials. Seats and ride are super comfortable. 3.2L engine provides plenty of power yet manages to give you 27 MPG on highway which is excellent in this class. The exterior styling is awesome, powerful and slightly aggressive, especially if you look from close distance. 5 year warranty and free maintenance are unbeatable, and you probably heard about the safety features. This is my first Volvo and I am thoroughly impressed!

Excelent for the money. FWD
By Cheoto on 06/27/10 11:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Volvo XC60 3.2 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have this car for a month and cannot be better, excellent quality inside and outside. Nice ride and easy to drive and the security features are amazing, better than q5 and X3 (far away)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volvo XC60 in VA is:

$109 per month*