2008 Volvo V70 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

3.2 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Automatic - (13 reviews )
Great so far
By TrackAHolic on 03/19/08 22:56 PM (PDT)

2008 Volvo V70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Bought to replace Dodge Dakota Quad Cab after having baby. Compared mostly against Dodge Magnum and BMW Sportswagon. Volvo had nicest interior and was reasonably roomy. Dodge had most room and great performance, but wife didn't like the styling. BMW had best cornering and steering feel, but was a little small. Car will be used for long cruises and day-to-day driving, so it was a perfect fit. Driving dynamics are sloppy, but it still has good overall grip and acceleration. The interior is beautiful, and really helped sell us on the car. It is a pleasure on any kind of drive, has a great stereo, is quiet, and roomy. I really like to drive it, and I typically drive a 350Z.

Nicely Appointed
By Phil on 03/07/08 21:53 PM (PST)

2008 Volvo V70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the car for two weeks, I am very satisfied with the vehicle, it's got lots of pep, is very stable in snow and ice, is rock solid on dry pavement, very tight steering, very little torque steer, great in tight turns at speed, a quiet and enjoyable ride. I'm getting 21.5 in mixed driving, I burn mid grade fuel.

Safety First
By Lori on 01/20/08 06:41 AM (PST)

2008 Volvo V70 Wagon 3.2 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car for a month, so it's difficult to rate reliability. I purchased the vehicle primarily based on safety and I did a lot of research on safety in determining what to buy. When it comes to safety, the V70 is a vehicle in which I feel comfortable transporting my golden retriever and passengers, particularly back seat passengers. The vehicle feels as solid as an SUV without the gas mileage and top heaviness. It's a car I hope to have for years to come.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.