They just keep improving
By Ken J on
2006 Volvo V70 2.5T 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I have been driving Volvo's since 1969. I think my loyalty is unsurpassed! I started with a 122S and have owned P1800's, 200 series, 7 series and 94, 97, 00, 03 and 06 wagons. My wife is currently driving a kool 05 V50 that we both enjoy driving. My current 06 is a T5 model with high pressure turbo. I ordered pretty much anything I could on this one and it is as close to perfect as any car I have driven. People are always on deck to pick up my 3 yr. old model at replacement time. My 06 has been blessed with 2 1/2 lowering springs and 19" wheels. The glass is deeply shaded and when I park it anywhere or drive through town it turns heads. The last 4 wagons have seldom required ANY warranty work.
Favorite Features
I'm over 6'3" and it,s comfy. "Rubber band" acceleration is amazing. Noiseless at speed. I can run along at 75 to 80 mph and it is stable. No squeeks, no rattles. I simply love it and can,t wait for the next one.
Suggested Improvements
Like many bulders Volvo is beginning to "decontent" their vehicles. STOP NOW. Volvo buyers want ALL the good stuff.