2006 Volvo V70 Consumer Review: They just keep improving

2006 Volvo V70 Wagon - Consumer Review

They just keep improving
By Ken J on

2006 Volvo V70 2.5T 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I have been driving Volvo's since 1969. I think my loyalty is unsurpassed! I started with a 122S and have owned P1800's, 200 series, 7 series and 94, 97, 00, 03 and 06 wagons. My wife is currently driving a kool 05 V50 that we both enjoy driving. My current 06 is a T5 model with high pressure turbo. I ordered pretty much anything I could on this one and it is as close to perfect as any car I have driven. People are always on deck to pick up my 3 yr. old model at replacement time. My 06 has been blessed with 2 1/2 lowering springs and 19" wheels. The glass is deeply shaded and when I park it anywhere or drive through town it turns heads. The last 4 wagons have seldom required ANY warranty work.

I'm over 6'3" and it,s comfy. "Rubber band" acceleration is amazing. Noiseless at speed. I can run along at 75 to 80 mph and it is stable. No squeeks, no rattles. I simply love it and can,t wait for the next one.

Like many bulders Volvo is beginning to "decontent" their vehicles. STOP NOW. Volvo buyers want ALL the good stuff.