You get what you pay for...cheap car
By JP on
2006 Volvo V70 2.5T 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
Very comfortable seats, ride is rough and inside cabin rattles. It's always in the shop. The car has been in the shop since ownership for a totaling of almost two months. The customer service at the headquarter is terrible and unsupportive. They do not follow- up on complaints. The most I have received from them is a pen and a survey on their services. I have a love-hate relationship with this car. Only if they have meticulously put the pieces together, this would be one of the best cars I have driven. Would I own another Volvo? NO on the company, NO on the dealer, NO on the car, YES on the seats.
Favorite Features
Very nice seats. Good acceleration. Professional and courteous service agents, unfortunately, niceness will not get my car running. Competency on assessment, diagnosis & repair are important. Thorough step by step process is important. I kept going back because the “thorough” part was lacking.
Suggested Improvements
I am so frustrated. I don’t know where to go with the problem on fuel gauge failures and headlights/fog light problems anymore. HELP! I suggest they should meticulously built the car and pair it with exceptional customer support.