2004 Volvo V70 Consumer Review: One of the best performance bu

2004 Volvo V70 - Consumer Review

R Wagon (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

One of the best performance buys!
By SleeperWagon on

2004 Volvo V70 R 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

One of the best performance car buys on the market. It is also one of the best cars on the market. There are not many manual-transmission wagons on the market. Great engine, great AWD and the 6-speed is one of the best I've ever used. The interior (Atacama) has gotten so many compliments I have long since lost count. The replacement for my 2001 Acura MDX was going to be this or the Infiniti FX35 and the decision really came down to exclusivity. While the FX is a phenomenal car, there are too many of them. I can count the number of Volvo Rs I've seen on two hands. It also has a great sound system and an awesome adjustable suspension!

Exclusivity Stealthiness Trick adjustable suspension (4-C Chassis) Engine (are you kidding me?!) Seats (some of the best of any car on the road at any price!) Great Dolby Digital sound system AWD versatility and safety Volvo safety I could go on an on...

Not many. The biggest complaint is of the turning radius, which is really bad. I've probably gotten used to it though.