2004 Volvo V70 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific V70 model:
Draginwagon
By mjs on 02/13/05 20:29 PM (PST)

2004 Volvo V70 R 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I used to own the 99V70R and traded it for the 2004. What a difference! Finally, volvo improved on the turbo lag, braking and handling that plagued the earlier version of the R. Athough, my 99 R was still worlds above most every sedan and every wagon on the market at the time. Love the feel of the AWD in hard cornering moving the torque from wheel to wheel through the corners! Awesome!

Great Wagon
By Andrikos on 11/09/04 17:15 PM (PST)

2004 Volvo V70 2.4 Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

Great wagon. Very comfortable, fun for the kids sitting in the 3rd row.

excellent choice
By zizico on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Excellent wagon ,good gas consumption very confortable for long haul trips.Good road stability in driving

I Love This Car!
By VolvoLover52163 on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Nothing but pure pleasure with the convenience of a wagon. I couldn't be happier with my choice. This car is understated elegance at its best!

Excellent Car
By KTTK on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 R 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I have >8K miles on it and we love the car.

Love my Volvo
By fedlawman on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 2.4 Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

When our CPO 2001 V70 was totaled last May, we didn't think twice about replacing it with another one...this time brand new! We love the comfort, luxury, and style of the V70. Although not a powerhouse, the engine is strong in midrange power, and the smooth auto transmission is a perfect match for the powerband. The kids love the 3rd row jump seats, and we use the SUV-like cargo capacity regularly. Why would anyone spend $30,000+ on an ungainly, ill-handling SUV when they could have a sporty, fine handling luxury wagon?

What a daily dream!!
By Raccareddie on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 R 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently traded my 2000 V70 for the v70R I had admired for some time. I have put 4K on the car and love to drive it everywhere. I need some tuner sound and I'll really be in heaven.

new V70R automatic owner
By kschel on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 R 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Owned V70R automatic (not manual, though the web form does not allow any other designation) for a week. Gave up 2003 Passat Wagon GLS 5 speed, which I loved, to get more room so we could seat all 6 in our family. Built in booster seats are great. Very fun to drive, seats extremely comfortable. You can select different settings for suspension depending on whether you want comfort or want to race. This is a lot of car for the money. Reliability remains to be seen.

excellent
By elita28 on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 2.4 Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

Excellent vehicle.Best car purchase ever.

our best volvo yet
By wenronian on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo V70 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is our best of the 5 Volvos we have owned. Volvo has seemed to work out the minor, yet annoying, electrical problems experienced with their previous cars. This wagon has lots of room, performs well and is very comfortable. We got the integrated booster seats this time and love them!