Used 2003 Volvo V70 2.5T Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Volvo V70 Wagon

View reviews for a specific V70 model:

Station Wagon Fever
By Nicole

2003 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.5T AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Great car! I wanted a car that would provide me comfort, safety, space, and so much more. This car does everything! When I go shop, I actually have a place to put my items. The leather seats are A+ I couldn't ask for a better made car. The craftsmanship is excellent for the price. We bought our V70 used, so we didn't lose a lot of money. We also paid like 11k in the end and had equity in the car. Just shop around!

Favorite Features

Seats, heating/cooling system, alarm, comfort, gas mileage, space, appearance, etc.

Suggested Improvements

I really can't think of one. But maybe the control panel. It took me a week to get used to.

AWD's At It's Best
By jcontardo

2003 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.5T AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This vehicle is SOLID. It feels substantial to drive and exudes safety. The doors have the definative THUD when closing and we feel secure even in the heaviest weather. Our '97 850T5 may have had more HP but this wagon has enough turbo to shock most soccer moms at the red lights. We got a great deal from Portland (ME) Volvo and haven't had one problem with it after 4500 miles. Great Vehicle!

Favorite Features

Fold flat front passenger seat essentially making this a nice utility wagon when needed. Rain sensing wipers. Seating comfort is second to none.

Suggested Improvements

Add the AWD 2.5T badge to the rear (2002's had it). A coin holder would be nice (I heard its optional??). Obviously these are quite minor!