2000 Volvo V70 Consumer Review: Solid security, bad seats, hea

2000 Volvo V70 - Consumer Review

Solid security, bad seats, headrests
By Viola on

2000 Volvo V70 4dr Wagon

Okay, so I opted for the most incredibly safe car for my family. Miami has the worst drivers so there was no option in my mind. On the other hand,I must put up with that ridiculously redesigned solid headrest that juts my head and neck forward. I have had to build up the seat with pillows and supports just to NOT go the the physical therapist! The sound system is minimal but I can hum a happy tune whenever I am thankful after viewing or being in an accident.

We got hit from behind on the hwy. Someone must've forgot they had cruise control on. We got a scratch and their front end was destroyed. Solid structure is idiot driver prevention!

Volvo, please consult Toyota for seats that are more closely designed for the human body. Too much slumping and losing natural spinal curves is damaging! The skyscraper tall headrests in the passenger seats block the view to a dangerous extent.