2000 Volvo V70 2.4L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Dogs love their Volvo

2000 Volvo V70 Wagon - Consumer Review

2000 Volvo V70 XC SE Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Dogs love their Volvo
By aman 4allseasons on

2000 Volvo V70 XC SE Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

I have had my Volvo for three years now and have enjoyed it. Mine is the Cross County which means it has the turbo engine; unfortunately the turbo Cross Country is not available anymore. Those extra ponies is great when you need to pass someone. I really like the cargo net that is built into the rear seats as it keeps the dogs out of the passenger area, most of the time. Except when my Australian Shepard got around it and ate a whole plate of macaroni & cheese. My Volvo has a load leveling system in the rear suspension which is really nice. Handles great on turns Dislikes: cup holder, which does look like it did come from a Happy Meal. 1 variable wiper

Favorite Features

Seats which are the best in the industry. lighted window switches. Turbo engine. Automatic transmission system. AWD. Emergency maneuver system. Heated front seats and side mirrors. Drivability & handling.

Suggested Improvements

improved cup holders. Windshield wipers that automatically come when it rains. move the cruise controls to the steering wheel. more durable window switches & latch for the rear tailgate. The interior panel of same fell off. ipd out of Portland Or. has a nice kit to secure it.