1999 Volvo V70 Consumer Review: Best decision

1999 Volvo V70 Wagon - Consumer Review

Best decision
By FF6M on

1999 Volvo V70 4dr Wagon

I bought my V70 a few months ago for a really good price, and I love it. It has some minor issues like the passenger side windows only going up from the driver control, but it's not a big deal. I drove it from Florida to New York, loaded with everything I own, and the trip went really well, but it stopped starting a day or two after I got home. Apparently the problem lies with spark plugs, and I have no idea how old they are, so really nothing is wrong. My handling wasn't too great on the trip but I attribute that to carrying about 700 pounds of cargo in the back. It's usually great. It runs great, and it's very comfortable. It can carry a ton of stuff.

Comfortable seats, good handling and mileage for its age and size, lots of space, very attractive design, awesome factory sound system, great acceleration

Front cup holder could be a lot better, stuff falls out of it easily, and I can't access the storage compartment with anything in the cup holder; keys and keyless entry are expensive to replace, other than that nothing!