1998 Volvo V70 Consumer Review: Love my Volvo!!!

1998 Volvo V70 - Consumer Review

Love my Volvo!!!
By dcdc73 on

1998 Volvo V70 R Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Bought my Volvo used from a used car dealership with 30000 miles on it. I know people may think that I have given it some high ratings, but considering other SUV or wagon alternatives, this car is GREAT!!! Fuel economy is the only real gripe I have. I get approximately 20.8 miles per gallon in mostly city/suburban driving. I just think that the car should be able to do a little better than that. But I have to acknowledge, it is an all wheel drive car and it weighs alot so take that with a grain of salt.

all wheel drive, comfortable heated suede seats, cargo room, power, dual zone AC, smooth AC fan control(not segmented like most cars), SAFETY

make more compliant ride; quieter engine when accelerating; replace 3CD changer with 6disc version; full size spare. slight wind buffeting noise when driving at highway speeds with the rear windows open; slight squeak in one of the doors(requires a little lube spray).