I've been driving my V60 with sports package for the last 3 months and have put 5000 miles on the car.
The drive is nice, though there's a noticeable hesitation after stepping on the gas.
Handling and ride are very good.
It's much smaller than the boxy volvo wagons of old.
The back hatch is adequate for groceries or a small dog (like my mini Aussie).
But forget about bikes, even with the seats down.
The legroom for backseat passengers is tiny.
My pre-teen kids are ok but adults would be uncomfortable.
The front seats on the other hand are exceptionally comfortable.
The hi-tech & eco features are spotty, especially auto engine shutoff when stopped .
MPG is well below EPA estimates.
- Snappy drive (after initial lag)
- Responsive handling
- Styling -- it's a sharp looking car inside and out.
- Safety -- blind spot and backup detection work well,
very good night driving, lots of standard volvo safety features
- Sound system -- high quality sound, bluetooth connectivity is reliable.
- GPS and rear camera are very expensive add-ons
- MPG in city driving is nowhere near the EPA estimates.
- Electronics are tricky to navigate.
- The whole car would benefit from being 10-20% bigger.
- Programmed seat settings are buggy.
- The engine shutoff features is really rough and has to be turned off in stop/start traffic.
- Visibility at some angles is poor.