2015 Volvo V60 Consumer Review: 9K miles in and loving it. Gre

2015 Volvo V60 - Consumer Review

T5 Drive-E Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 8-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 6/14)

9K miles in and loving it. Great car.
By derickd81 on

2015 Volvo V60 T5 Drive-E 4dr Wagon w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought car in April, now has over 9K miles on it, including some long road trips. I have been able to hit all EPA mileage ratings, including highway. I have 30 mpg average over the last 6K miles. Car has been flawless, easy to use, drive, etc. I still catch myself staring at it, or pausing while sitting in it to take it all in. Went on a month long vacation with my wife. We fit everything we needed and our cat in the car with the seats down. Plenty of room. It's fast, quiet at highway speed, and the seats are wonderful. I've done four 12hr stints in the driver's seat at not been uncomfortable at all. This car is a gem, I think it should be on your test drive list, at the least.

Seats, BLIS, quiet at speed, mileage, size, looks, really I think this is an exceptional automobile.

I wish stop/start could tell when you are in stop and go traffic so it would keep the engine running. It works fine for me most of the time, but in congestion I have to turn it off.