Well in a little over a year and I'm done with this car. The quality is just not there for the money. Things break inside and out.
Examples: The plastic cap on the e-brake pops off and is now floating around the car; the rear tow hook bumper plug broke and fell out, so thats now missing; the front seat covers on the back that are roll under and clipped in pop off and are lose.
The engine is loud... almost sounds broken. The brakes give off sooooo much dust if you don't wash the wheels twice a week in a month they'll be black. The tires that came stock, out of a list of 30 different tires are number 27... almost the worst you can get. Not exactly Safe+Sound!!!
Snow tire are a must!!!
I love the way the car looks... however that does not offset the ever growing list of problems this car has.
Buying the car from Gallo Volvo was great. They were very nice and great to work with when buying a car. Its to bad the car is subpar on the quality front and will soon be gone.
The seat material is nice and has a good pattern. The stereo system sounds ok, but the design is lacking (think Ikea)
Out of 8 states worth of Volvo dealers only 1 cared to even call me back when I was interested in buying a car!!! Only 1!!! I personally drove to 6 of them. Its like they didn't want to sell a car.
1. Better tires
2. Better brake pads (ones that wont turns the silver wheels black)
3. Better clip designs all around, since parts just fall off for no reason.
4. Better service dept. Those customers they keep pissing off will just buy a didn't brand of car next time.
5. Fix the timing on the windshield wipers... they stay on way to long when you spray the cleaning fluid
6. The rear cup holders are a joke.
7. Fix the foglight switch so it will just stay on like the headlights.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.