Why is this car so uncommon?
By Barbarella on
2007 Volvo V50 T5 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
Simply put, I love this car. I live in the mountains of colorado, and this car is tons of fun to drive on twisty mountain roads. I am of the belief that you do not need a SUV just to live in the mountains (unlike everyone that lives around me). The AWD is all you need to survive up here. The interior design is simple and intuitive, the performance is great, the mileage is decent (considering the way I like to zoom around), the cargo space is great, and it looks awesome. I seriously don't understand why this car isn't more popular, but then again, I don't understand why everyone around me drives these monstrous SUVs. Aren't they driving on the same roads I am?
Favorite Features
Manual transmission, awesome stereo sound, AWD, tons of space (for Dogs and camping gear).
Suggested Improvements
Laser beams to shoot slow SUV drivers, stealth mode to race past police officers.
By songzhao76
on 12/14/11 17:00 PM (PST)

I have same model, except it has 5 speed Auto. I'm wondering if you hear noises or feel vibrations at about 50 Mph. my dealer said that it came from the angle changer, and the rear diff. And NA Volvo tech said that it was within operational limit. Doesn't sound right to me. Just wondering if anyone else heard of the same issue.