Mine has 156,000KM on it. Bought it as a demo with 22,000KM (Canada).
It's been good. Here is a list of things that needed repair:
1. Ambient temperature gauge wouldn't work causing the A/C to malfunction. This required 3 trips to the dear to fix it
2. A/C Air Compressor died around 130,000km
3. Both wheel bearings needed to be replaced
4. Both front shocks needed to be replaced
5. One day while driving the car just full on shut down. Had it towed and it was a fuel line sensor
I think that's about it. So only left me stranded once. Overall, a pretty good car.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.