3 of 3 people found this review helpful
By mattypv50 on
Vehicle2007 Volvo V50 2.4i 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5A)
ReviewMine has 156,000KM on it. Bought it as a demo with 22,000KM (Canada).
It's been good. Here is a list of things that needed repair:
1. Ambient temperature gauge wouldn't work causing the A/C to malfunction. This required 3 trips to the dear to fix it
2. A/C Air Compressor died around 130,000km
3. Both wheel bearings needed to be replaced
4. Both front shocks needed to be replaced
5. One day while driving the car just full on shut down. Had it towed and it was a fuel line sensor
I think that's about it. So only left me stranded once. Overall, a pretty good car.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.