2005 Volvo V50 Consumer Review: 2 1/2 years with my V50

2005 Volvo V50 - Consumer Review

T5 Wagon (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

2 1/2 years with my V50
By fluffy on

2005 Volvo V50 T5 Fwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought my V50 as soon as they came out in 2004. I thought the novelty of this beauty would wear off, but now almost 3 years later, we are still in love with this car. It drives superbly, handles excellently, gas mileage is great, comfortable and elegant. We are a family of 4 (all slim though) and fit very well, the kid seats in the back are a huge plus with no ruining of leather. Have traveled all over Europe and the US in it so far and haven't had any problems whatsoever with mechanics. Never had anything broken in it, unlike the 2005 S40 T5 my husband owns, which has had a few problems too many for my comfort. I recommend this car to all, as it is a super deal for your money!

Beautiful design! Stability control, flat folding back seats, child seats that convert to regular seats in 2 seconds, the computer that tells you important info. No clutter of a billion buttons.

none really, satisfied with everything!