what to like about hte s90
By kevin on
1998 Volvo S90 4dr Sedan
The vehicle has been reliable.It starts up 100% of the time. The heating and air conditioning unit is above average. I live in Massachusetts, it gets cold up here and the heated seats are just great for the weather. The car gets warm faster than most cars. This is my first volvo and i have no noteable complaints. Little things on my volvo have gone, like the horn, sunroof, emergency brake, and the doorhandle. It recently overheated but i fixed it the hose bursted behind the engine. Other then those issues the car has been great, its reliable its kind of speedy, and its very comfortable.
Favorite Features
I like the "premium sound system." To my knowledge, it is absolutly the best stock sound system made for that year by any company. I also like where the clock is located, on the dash next to the speedometer. It is conveniently located and pretty unique. Not many cars have an actual clock on them.
Suggested Improvements
The button placement is unique. I feel like the lock and unlock buttons are in a weird place. The rear defrost option should be where the regular defrost option is as well. Otherwise i have no complaints about the car.