1998 Volvo S90 2.9L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Finally Got One! Worth The

1998 Volvo S90 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.9L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Finally Got One! Worth The Wait!
By Mike Robinson on

1998 Volvo S90 4dr Sedan

I've had this car a little over a month now. I've wanted a Volvo for some time. The new ones are nice, but I wanted the "Flagship" design. No, it's not new & needs some minor things done. Even though it needs tires, it really rides great at highway speed! I'm pleased that it was taken really good care of! It really "hugs" the road--even in turns! As stout & tough as any tank on any battlefield! I feel really safe in it! I paid $3638 for it. Quite an accomplishment for me. Bought a Volvo & paid cash for it!

Favorite Features

I like the leg room I have. I'm a 'Big Ol Boy'! I love the large trunk. I especially love the sound system! The 8 speakers really take my music to another dimension! Now that I've learned the controls they're quite accessable!

Suggested Improvements

The only complaint is the lid/cupholder on the console. That is- -the one by the driver's seat. It rattles somewhat. I don't care too much for the daytime headlights. Ah well, it'll probably be required by law before too long. Other than these items, no complaints!