2010 Volvo S80 Consumer Review: Best of the three!

2010 Volvo S80 - Consumer Review

Best of the three!
By brianluigi on

2010 Volvo S80 V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

i work with a us volvo dealer as a tech and i have to say the S80 with the V8 is my favorite! amazing design with the engine. today i reached 130 in seconds while taking a curve. this car deserves its rightful place next to any mercedes benz or audi. its classy, makes you feel like you own your city inside, and when you see a speeder you can pass them with ease. the only thing i dont like about this car is that its a little too quick. It makes me want to run from the cops when they try to pull me over for speeding.

Favorite Features

Interior: EVERYTHING Exterior: i get looks all over so it dosent matter. i like it. Engine power: classy yet sporty. look its fast and classy but fun at the same time for a decent price. I cant find anything i dont like about this car. it does however make me not like any other car. i dont speed in any other car unless its this or faster. but usually its this because i acutally enjoy it. GO VOLVO!

Suggested Improvements

for this model none. well maybe a twin turbo kit would be a fun option to buy but now im asking for too much.