2010 Volvo S80 Sedan 4.4L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

V8 Sedan (4.4L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific S80 model:
Best of the three!
By brianluigi on 06/17/11 20:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

i work with a us volvo dealer as a tech and i have to say the S80 with the V8 is my favorite! amazing design with the engine. today i reached 130 in seconds while taking a curve. this car deserves its rightful place next to any mercedes benz or audi. its classy, makes you feel like you own your city inside, and when you see a speeder you can pass them with ease. the only thing i dont like about this car is that its a little too quick. It makes me want to run from the cops when they try to pull me over for speeding.

Never more comfortable
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the S80 V8 AWD with the executive package. Never have I been happier with a car, and I've had 25 in the past 26 years. The ride rivals my old Mercedes 420SEL. Massaging seats a nice bonus. Awesome power, good enough handling, and hours of comfort on 5 hour drives every weekend. I have a bad back, and BMW/Audi/Mercedes are too stiff. Cadillac/Lincoln are to "glitzy". Love the understated beauty of the car. Most comfortable seats in the world.

Nice toy!
By clsintl on 05/15/10 17:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I ordered this car overseas when I lived in Europe which means the color, Magic Blue and the Odysseus wheels are not offered in the US V8 model. I get quite a few thumbs up when I drive and quite a few smug looks from Mercedes drivers. The interior leather is beige leather with coffee dash which is a beautiful combination. The 650W Stereo is just as good as my home Bose system. It's well balanced with the help of an equalizer. I love the engine when it first fires up as it growls then settles down where it's Quiet!