Used 2010 Volvo S80 V8 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S80 model:

Best of the three!
By brianluigi

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

i work with a us volvo dealer as a tech and i have to say the S80 with the V8 is my favorite! amazing design with the engine. today i reached 130 in seconds while taking a curve. this car deserves its rightful place next to any mercedes benz or audi. its classy, makes you feel like you own your city inside, and when you see a speeder you can pass them with ease. the only thing i dont like about this car is that its a little too quick. It makes me want to run from the cops when they try to pull me over for speeding.

Interior: EVERYTHING Exterior: i get looks all over so it dosent matter. i like it. Engine power: classy yet sporty. look its fast and classy but fun at the same time for a decent price. I cant find anything i dont like about this car. it does however make me not like any other car. i dont speed in any other car unless its this or faster. but usually its this because i acutally enjoy it. GO VOLVO!

for this model none. well maybe a twin turbo kit would be a fun option to buy but now im asking for too much.

Never more comfortable
By Anonymous

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the S80 V8 AWD with the executive package. Never have I been happier with a car, and I've had 25 in the past 26 years. The ride rivals my old Mercedes 420SEL. Massaging seats a nice bonus. Awesome power, good enough handling, and hours of comfort on 5 hour drives every weekend. I have a bad back, and BMW/Audi/Mercedes are too stiff. Cadillac/Lincoln are to "glitzy". Love the understated beauty of the car. Most comfortable seats in the world.

Comfort, power, ride is unbelievable

larger trunk opening, blue tooth for hands free dialing. on dash works fine, but like the idea of all voice activated

Nice toy!
By clsintl

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I ordered this car overseas when I lived in Europe which means the color, Magic Blue and the Odysseus wheels are not offered in the US V8 model. I get quite a few thumbs up when I drive and quite a few smug looks from Mercedes drivers. The interior leather is beige leather with coffee dash which is a beautiful combination. The 650W Stereo is just as good as my home Bose system. It's well balanced with the help of an equalizer. I love the engine when it first fires up as it growls then settles down where it's Quiet!

Adaptive Cruise Control especially when it's foggy. The car's radar sees when you can't. Seat Massage is awesome on very comfortable seats especially on long trips; V8 Power when you need it; AWD grips the road; The lights are super bright and bend around corners. This is super!

Back seat space could be a bit more considering the size of this two ton car.