Used 2010 Volvo S80 T6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:

My favorite car
By jm1955

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

My first Volvo was an XC90. While being serviced I was given a 2010 S80 loaner. I purchased one 3 months later. I had wanted the V8, but they were in short supply and being discontinued. The turbo was a great second choice. I have the sport suspension and most bells and whistles. Most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. All my passengers comment on the comfort, ride and appearance of the car. Great simple design cabin with easy controls. This car is fast! I rarely get beat off the line by all the higher end sports sedans. This car is a well kept secret. Ssshh! Don't tell many others, I like being different.

Seats, Ride, Power and pretty much everything else.

Not thrilled with gps. Not as good as my 2007 XC90. Not good street detail.

2010 T6 is a real sleeper - drive one!
By Chicago T6

2010 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Considered all the usual suspects from BMW, MB, Lexus, and Audi, and liked the S80 T6 more than any of them. It has a couple quirks, but doesn't every car? The I6 turbo is very responsive, makes great noises and is super smooth - much more so than the competitors' V6 engines, and on par with the turbo I6 from BMW. I have the dynamic package which really creates a great handler, without undue harshness, and it really does look more stylish and aggressive with the lowered suspension and package specific wheels. Great car!

I think the interior and exterior styling are fabulous, the seats are ultra comfortable, and the engine really sings.

I know there's not much a driver can do about things anymore, but would it be too much to ask to have a temperature gauge? The only gauge is for fuel.