2009 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:
Bang for the Buck
By Falconflight on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My 2nd Volvo (2007 S-40) and again I was impressed with the interior and exterior style and quality. Bought a demo (4k miles) and knocked off 11k bringing the total to 29k and change. The ride is outstanding, especially for long distances. The sandstone interior is airy and sumptuous. Very comfortable seating. The stereo is again outstanding, along w/ the roominess. First large car that I've owned and it has been a A+ experience w/ Volvo.

Absolutely valued luxury car
By Alex Z on 08/26/09 11:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd S80 in leasing. The package is really competitive and impressive. The service in Volvo of Princeton, NJ is very good. The absolutely valued luxury car! Better than BMW 5 and Audi A6 in overall. Why pay more $10k for the same level car. I recommend to purchase or lease Volvo S80. Excellent in all of interior & exterior appearance, Handling & Safety. The drive is very smooth & quilt. great performance. Seats are very comfortable.

Great value
By Dan_J on 06/30/09 09:26 AM (PDT)

2009 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I was in the market for a new comfortable luxury sedan. I saw all the rebates Volvo had on this car and was able to knock $10k total off MSRP through negotiating with the dealership. So my $42k was purchased for $32k, which is an incredible value. The car drives very well, seats are very supportive and comfortable. All of the materials in the car are high quality. In addition, the 5 yr 60k warranty, which includes maintenance and wear/tear items made this decision very easy for me. If you're considering purchasing a luxury car, I highly encourage you to consider the S80, you will be thoroughly impressed.

Great Car Value
By Nugen on 01/16/09 07:43 AM (PST)

2009 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car for the money. I like Volvos for the obvious reasons, but this car is fun to drive and very comfortable, but has excellent handling. This car is a great combination of function and fun. This car is the 3.2, but it runs great and has great performance even on regular gas. The mileage is at least good for a car this size. The traction control is fantastic and really don't see the need for AWD. I live outside of Boston, so we get a fair amount of snow and have been great in the snow and ice. This is a great family car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volvo S80 Sedan in VA is:

$135 per month*