Terrific Vehicle!
By dstogsdill on
2008 Volvo S80 T6 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
I picked up my 08 S80 at the end of 09. This S80 had every option that Volvo made for it in 08, including the navigation, rear dvd system, and adaptive cruise with lane departure and collision warning. The car is made for cruising and is extremely comfortable and has a solid and powerful feel. The safety features are truly advanced and work well. In fact, due in part to the BLIS and Lane departure systems, I feel my driving has actually improved. The T6 is very quick and has tremendous power in all situations. Of course, we will have to see about the reliability of all these advanced features, but so far the car has made me fall in love with Volvo!
Favorite Features
Heated/cooled extremely comfortable seats, dynaudio sound system, lane departure system, keyless entry and drive, adaptive cruise (really great for road trips!)
Suggested Improvements
The only option this model appeared to miss is Bluetooth, although there are some good 3rd party systems now. Gas mileage is average at best, but what do you expect from an AWD, 4000 lb vehicle. At least I can use regular gas with no apparent loss of power.