Most comfortable and one of the safest car
By xjungrocx on
2007 Volvo S80 V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
Styling is very conservative and bland, which is my favorite feature of the car.
This car is very comfortable and has plenty of power to spend.
I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking into buying luxury midsize sedan with AWD system that works.
1. Factory options including pop-up navigation, parking sensor, and blind spot indicating light system are very useful.
2. Go anywhere V8 AWD proved itself in recent winter storm.
3. Very fast responding heated seats.
4. Best highway MPG - 25
5. It is so comfortable!!!. Best highway MPG - 25
5. It is so comfortable!!!!
1. Too many false positives in blind spot indicating light system.
2. My worst MPG was 14.8.
I guess you can't do anything about that with V8 AWD w/ close to 5000 pound sedan.
3. Rear defogger takes good 15 min to clear anything min to clear anything.