Used 2007 Volvo S80 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S80 model:

Great Machine
By jett

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The S80 Volvo is a great car. Although I have only had it for two weeks, bought it used, it runs perfectly fine. The ride is smooth and the response of the different modes (comfort, sport, advance) are great. The seat are extremely comfortable, the gas is great for this size vehicle and the ride is ice smooth. I receive compliments every where I go. Some say it looks like a Benz. Its sporty yet elegant at the same time. Great Job Volvo!

The color,heated and cooled seats, sun roof, rain sensor wiper blades, Lights, keyless driving, extra security features, the Smooth ride, and soo much more.

Nothing to mention!

Great Euro Luxury Sedan Value
By jeffd

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is beautiful, inside and out. Good headroom for tall people, and decent legroom in the back, especially if the seats in the front seat are not 100% back. Good MP3 interface (hint, buy the $10 cable from Radio Shack and don't purchase the option). The mileage on the highway is impressive (around 27 mpg), but around the city is not (around 18 mpg.) The range of the car is a little underwhelming, but the controls and audio are fabulous and easy. The AC works very well, even in a very hot climate. No leaks or air noise, as this is a very 'tight' car. I always thought the old S80s were boring, but with this redesign, the inside and out never get old to the drivers or passengers.

MP3 interface

Bigger trunk opening, longer range between fillups.

GREAT CAR
By beach4

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This was our first Volvo and we planned on keeping it for years but due to a relocation we will be trading it in for a XC 90 AWD. I hope I love that car as much as I love this one. We have taken the S80 across the country with two adults and two teenagers and everyone was comfortable. Well, as comfortable as anyone can be going across the country with two teenagers!!

Love the luxury at your finger tip design and the heated and cooled seats.

Great Car, High Value.
By donniebob

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Just returned from a 3000 mile road trip. Odometer just rolled over 30,000 as we returned. Last leg of trip, 1400 miles, got 31.4 mpg with average speed of 65 mph. Best ever. It was comfortable, responsive, easy to drive at up to the 90 mph we cruised on some Utah & Idaho roads where posted speed limit was 80. High winds didn't bother it. Neither did some sharp mountainous turns. Good job, Volvo! MUCH more responsive and comfortable than our 1999 XC-70.

Good road handling in turns. Like the transmission for braking. Works well steep terrain.

None that come to mind.

I love this car!!!
By love my volvo

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

After driving an SUV, I was looking for a great sedan that could still transport the family and all of our stuff. This is truly a luxury vehicle and I love it! I plan to keep this vehicle for 200,000 miles!

Comfort! Smooth ride, very roomy and great trunk space.

I wish they offered a diesel engine in the S80.