2007 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:
5,060 Miles of S80 in Europe
By Werner Koczian on 08/11/07 12:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Used Volvo's superb overseas delivery program. Drove car in Europe for two months from Sweden through France, to Monaco and back through Italy, Austria, Germany, and Denmark back to factory for home shipment. Excellent performance including almost 25 mpg fuel economy. Car was a joy to drive in the Alps as well as the Autobahns. In small towns and crowded metro areas, this is definitely a big car. But its size gets respect on the Autobahn as smaller cars yield to this big Swede.

Great Car!
By twindy on 08/06/07 12:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second S80. This car is very quiet, handles great, super turning radius, fun to drive.

5,060 Miles of S80 in Europe
By Werner Koczian on 08/05/07 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up a new S80 3.2 on June 4. Over a 2 month period, drove to the Riviera, back north through Italy, Austria, Germany, and Scandinavia (for home shipment). Lots of driving in crowded cities like Paris, winding back roads as in Provence, Austrian mountain roads, and German Autobahns... the car performed flawlessly. We averaged over 23 mpg in what I would consider some extremely demanding driving conditions and speeds (think Autobahn with cruise set at 150 KPH). On European roads, this is definitely a large car. But it drove nimbly and had no trouble running with the little guys. My Austrian/German relatives and friends thought the Big Swede is a veritable Rocket!

I like my new S80
By Chicago Volvo Owner on 08/03/07 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the S80 because it had better styling, luxury, fuel economy and safety than the competition. Three months later, I'm still very pleased. A recent 300 mile trip got me 31.3 mpg at an average 64 mph with air conditioning! That's better than many so-called economy cars. It feels solid as a bank-vault, and definitely has that luxurious ambience.

Great Car!
By Volvo Yahoo on 07/27/07 16:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second S80, first was a 2000. The 2007 is a great car and very comfortable. No one beats Volvo seats, friends even comment on it. Love the way it rides, handles, style. Still have the first S80. I hope this is as good as the first car has been.

Volvo is Value!
By Best Car For Money! on 05/07/07 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Wow, is all I keep telling myself. I picked up a loaded S80 3.2L on a 24 month lease and LOVE IT! I had a 1999 S80, and after many issues with that car, I looked to Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes. After test driving the 2007 S80 and comparing it to the competition, the S80 was the best car for the money. It drives like a dream and the amenities are endless. It is simple, elegant, easy to use, and sooo sexy! Only wish she was a bit faster - but dealership says there will be a software upgrade for the lag. Simply the best! Already have 3,000 miles - no problems!

Best Volvo Ever
By Mike on 02/22/07 13:54 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan V8 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had a 240, 740, 850, S70 and prior generation S80. This is the best so far. V8, AWD, Audio package and you feel like you are in a different world. Quiet and agile.

Great car!
By gdare on 02/16/07 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Was going to buy another BMW 5 series, but wanted something a little different. Drove a few cars, but came back to the S80 because of price and the fact that I haven't seen any on the road. While nothing handles quite like a BMW, I've been pleasantly surprised with this car. It's super comfortable, has all the bells and whistles (air conditioned seats, nav, keyless ignition), and is a joy to drive. Plus, the stereo system rocks! I plan to put on some 19" or 20" rims. Very cool car with some very cool features.

Amazing car!!! Best I have ever owned!!!
By bdhulk on 12/29/06 10:45 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo S80 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, and is by far the safest car i have ever owned (which has become very important to me with a new baby!). I have owned both Mercedes and BMW's in the recent past, and this car is more exciting, and has more cool features than either one of those! there is this thing call the BLIS (blind spot information system) that tells you if someone is in your blind with a light on the front A pillar... Very cool, and useful!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.