2005 Volvo S80 Consumer Review: Volvo-For Life

2005 Volvo S80 - Consumer Review

Volvo-For Life
By volvos80 on

2005 Volvo S80 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I am privileged to be driving this wonderful machine. Since childhood, I have always wanted a Volvo upon reaching 16 years of age. I was fortunate to find an amazing deal on such an amazing car! I have only had to take it in for scheduled maintenance and two out of maintenance issues (hole in radiator and key fob malfunction--both covered under CPO warranty). We also own a XC90 with the same engine, and the two are like night and day. I would recommend any person purchase this vehicle, especially with the 2.5T engine (has power and great on gas-31 on highway). Currently the S80 has 70,000 miles, and anyone cannot believe it is that old. You will not be disappointed!

SAFETY!-was almost hit on I-45 and the car handled so well I was able to avoid being hit going 60mph by an Infiniti; Quality of materials; Power; The signature Volvo seats- very comfortable; Pretty much the whole car! Especially with the Sport package! ITS A VOLVO!

Layout of radio, but it was improved with the second generation. Also the cup holder design is not very useful- also improved in the second generation.