Proud Volve Owner
By Lori on
2005 Volvo S80 T6 Premier Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)
This car is truly worth the money. This is the first volvo I have ever owned and probably would never buy any other car. I have to say it handles as well as a BMW. This sedan is spacious, even with 3 kids in the back, and one of them in a car seat. The car is a very classy car but yet it has a nice sporty flare. The turbo definitely gets this car out of its own way. The most important factor is its safety rating. That is why I bought a Volvo in the first place. All the features and controls are easy to reach without feeling like your going out of your way, or taking your eyes off the road. Highly recommend this car to anyone who wants extra value and safety for their buck!!
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the navigation and the geartronic shifting. Having the option to shift manually or drive in automatic is great.
Suggested Improvements
Not really any, maybe a slightly bigger trunk. You can never have enough room with 3 kids. Maybe redesign the car exterior slightly. It has been this style for quite some time. Change is good!