Just a great car to own
By nickosmith on
2005 Volvo S80 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I have owned this car for just over 3 years ..and i must say i am loving each and every bit of it. This is my 1st Volvo and i did a lot of research and found that 2005 or 2006 S80 were the best compare to older years. I never had any problems because i have maintained it well. If you are looking for older design S80, then got for 2005 or 2006 year model. i always wanted a Volvo with turbo and i was going for S60 but i found same price and bit higher mileage an S80, and had more leg room and some neat options. And i was glad i made that decision. These cars are built solid and feel firm on road. And good mpg considering its size. I guess its a small engine with turbo.
Favorite Features
rain sensing wipers..( well it has to rain 1st.) But i love it when it works.. And reverse sensors parking
Suggested Improvements
Improve on option list Volvo!! Volvo has a weird option list i think. Some S80 have navigation but didnt come with rear parking sensors. My car is pretty much fully loaded but no navigation.. And i dont like the headlights to come on when the car is on. I would like to switch them on/off whenever i want to.