2004 Volvo S80 Consumer Review: volvo ownership

2004 Volvo S80 - Consumer Review

2.9 Sedan (2.9L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

volvo ownership
By La Vonne Stewart on

2004 Volvo S80 2.9 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl 4A)

Sitting in this vehicle is comfortable but Ido not like the center console. It is not convenient to have a cup of coffee while driving. And that mickey mouse pop-up console drives me baty as it doesn't hold anything properly. i also dislike the control for the side view mirrors. Your 1986 model was much more efficient. I hate having to hit the right or left first then adjust. I've had better steering wheel adjustments. Take the 1983 Tyota for instance. I don't really feel I have complete control of this vehicle. It in a way controls me. And I would prefer push button passing gear..like the '91 240for instance. Also there's not enough room for C.D storage nor does it fit properly.

Leather heated seats, memory seat position. center child seat. Front seat control of rear seat headrests. Dual climate control. Msg. center, rear fog light. Night pathway light. Valetrunk lock.

Automatic trunk opener/closer. See Review above.