2004 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:
S80 owner - 2nd time
By Leo L on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan 2.9 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride, smooth performance, very responsive to breaking and accelaration - superior quality! Owned a 2K S80 which was totalled in a meeting with a power pole (perfect safety performance in the accident with no broken glass and no significant injuires). I immediately came back for the 2004 2.9. Easy to drive, very adequate acceleration at highway speeds.

love my s80
By asammyschulz on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan 2.9 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl 4A)

love this car, the smooth ride and handling and all the safety features included. had a 2001 s80 and when that lease was up didn't hesitate to lease another s80. my husband is still driving our first volvo a 1990 740 that still rides as good as it did when we bought it almost 14 years ago. my daughters each ahve a jeep and a honda accord and always want to drive my volvo no way get your own!

Volvo S-80 T6
By Rizzer on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

3 months search ended with Volvo S-80 T6 (option: climate and xenon, no four C available in the area). Volvo was not even in my original list. I was looking at E class, 5 series, A6 (all 2004). Also compare it to 2004 acura tl, saab 95/93. None compare to volvo value (5k below MSRP with factory incentives - thanks Edmunds), comfort (most comfortable seat) and initial quality (check the finish especially around the trunk)

S80 AWD
By Teach on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

AWD is impressive in untreated snow- covered roads (3"). Able to stop, start, and climb hill without difficulty. Bi-Xenon headlamps are a must for rainy night-time driving. Speed sensitive steering makes parking a breeze. I looked at BMW 5; Lexus ES330 and Audi 6. I feel I made the best choice for price, comfort and convenience items. My passengers are impressed with the comfort (back seat has leg room!) Gas mileage has been 19.4 for many short stops; 27 for highway driving. It's a pleasure to drive with the comfort and engine power.

s80
By shelbis1 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Premier Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

I always wanted Volvo due to the fact it is the safest car on the road. When I finally test drove it I was shocked at what a pleasure it was to drive as well. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Great Car
By Kart54 on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Premier Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

I was a confirmed BMW owner. Stopped on the way to buy a new 5 series. Drove the volvo. Beats the BMW hands down. More room inside, better laid out. Climate control actually works. Turbo boost is where you want it,; when your passing another car. All in all a great car

Volvo for life!
By Ed Herbert on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

Never thought I would drive a Volvo. Those old boxy looking cars with underpowered engines. Met up with a Volvo sales rep, he told me about Volvo today. I tried an S80 T6. Always wanted an inline 6 with turbo on a BMW. Now I have 268 HP, inline 6 with twin turbos on a sleek looking Volvo S80 T6. Great power, wonderful handling, excellent build quality, love the car. Compared it to more expensive cars. Great car. Excellent car.

love it!
By boo boo on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Premier Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

This is an amazing car, i absolutely love it. It gets excellent milage and is very comfortable. I would definetly recommend this car to anybody!

I LOVE MY S80
By TORONNO on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan 2.9 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE IT, MY S80 IS GREAT, ILOVE IT , VERY NICE,GOOD PRICE, GOOD VALUE, GOOD CAR.

S 80
By Mike M. on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volvo S80 Sedan 2.9 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl 4A)

I love how the s80 handels, It quick response and great exceleration is one of the many features that I like. It also gets great gas millage. hwy.30.5 city27. THe comfort of the drive on long trips is great I had no drive fatigue after driving 8 hours straight. I recomand the volvo to all my friends. I look forward to buying another one soon for my wife. The volvo also has great leather seats.