2003 Volvo S80 2.9L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - S-80 T-6 Excellent Vehicle

2003 Volvo S80 - Consumer Review

T6 Elite Sedan (2.9L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 4-speed Automatic)

S-80 T-6 Excellent Vehicle
By Thom on

2003 Volvo S80 T6 Elite 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

I bought this vehicle in late 2002 as a replacement for the exact same vehicle (including color) in a 2001 model. The 2001 was terrific and this one has been even better. I bought it in CA but live in TX now. The drive across country was very comfortable and I take this car whenever I have to go on long trips. This is my NINTH Volvo since 1974 - but I've had lots of other vehicles as well. The lease just expired on this one but I bought it and will keep it for a long time to come. Volvo of Orange County CA is the best dealer coast to coast. I've had Volvos from Boston to Houston to California but V.O.C. is the best!

Favorite Features

By far the best feature is the comfort of the seats. Whether on a short drive or long journey, its always comfortable. After 10 hours driving I still feel great. The sound system and handling are terrific too. SAFETY is awesome. I was T-boned in this one and walked away fine.

Suggested Improvements

Re-configure the built-in telephone so it can be programmed for use on any cellular carrier rather than limited to Cingular / AT&T.