2002 Volvo S80 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S80 model:
Not Too Shabby
By GG on 06/25/08 10:11 AM (PDT)

2002 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Executive 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

It's comfortable, safe, plenty of cupholders, plenty of leg room, gorgeous interior. You can't really ask for much more as far as the interior goes. I love the heated seats in the winter. It handles nicely, and its pretty fast for what it is. I'm not sure if I'd go as far to say that its the best car I've ever owned, but it is a beauty. I've had some problems with the tail lights, when I shut the trunk they'll go out and I have to whack them a bit to get them back on. The winshield wiper fluid got disconnected, not sure why. I poured fluid in the resevoir and it just poured out onto the driveway. Car won't start if the gas gauge needle hits the red area.

The worst
By tkatch on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Executive 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

in the shop more than its been on the road.

Volvo S80 T-6 Executive
By Surgeon200 on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Executive 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

The top of the line Volvo S80 T6 Executive is the pinnacle of volvo style, performance, luxary and safety. The car has more than adeqate accelation and pickup. The engine is silky smooth and matted to a smooth 4 speed Geartronic transmission, in standard automatic mode the transmission shifts smoothly, though in the manual mode there is a slight delay between upshifts and downshifts. The Rear areas border on limosine like and provide execeptional leg room (A passenger who is 6' tall is comfortable behind a tall driver.), the car overall is the best car yet that volvo has produced.

Awesome Car!
By VolvoDriver on 03/07/02 08:14 AM (PST)

2002 Volvo S80 Sedan T6 Executive 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

This car has a better ride, maintenance, than my other luxury cars. I own same year Lexus GS430 and a 2000 Mercedes S600 and this Volvo tops them both.