Would I do it again?
By Psycho on
2000 Volvo S80 T6 Turbo 4dr Sedan
Yes, if it were a newer model S80. The 1999 & to a lesser extent 2000 model were plagued with electrical problems. Since I bought mine, the steering rack, gas tank door stop, rt headlamp assy, computer software, various light bulbs, electronic throatle body assy, body rattles, & other stuff too numerous to remember have been diagnosed as defective. Volvo of Nashville declined to honor the factory warranty, & gave poor service. Volvo of Cinncinatti was great! You can't gas up w/o removing the key or the computer goes wacky. Too many quirks. Quality greatly improved after Ford took over and poured $$ into Volvo. S60 is bullet proof per several servie
Favorite Features
Power. I punch it it goes- fast& powerful. A beautiful car to look at. Top of line stereo- awesom! Fuel econcmy 30 MPG- impressive. Seats- leather & power- great touring sedan.
Suggested Improvements
Electronics & rattles. Was disappointed that the 2K Bonnevile I had gave far less trouble as does still my 1999 Ford F250 at 130K miles- factually no troubles ever. Volvo is a premiumn Euro car. It needs to act like it.