2000 Volvo S70 Consumer Review: I Love It!!

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan - Consumer Review

I Love It!!
By desi on

2000 Volvo S70 GLT Turbo 4dr Sedan

This is my 2nd Volvo. Before, I had a 1986 Volvo 740 GLE. I got 208,925 miles on that baby. And I would still have it if my son didn't total it in a car accident. The S70 is not as sturdy as the 740 was. There are too many electrical components to the S70 and I believe that is the problem. The mechanics are not fully trained on these new computer circuits and chips. Overall, I love the power of my S70. And, yes, you do tend to hear more highway noise then my previous Volvo 740 GLE. And, I agree the cup holders are a joke for such classy car.

My favorite is the inside trunk and gasoline latch. I also love the console and my leather seats.

The seat warmers need to be have a med/low feature and should click off automatically after seats are warm. Need better cupholders. Also, need the S70 front bumper to be higher from the ground for parking. Also, the car itself needs to be raised a little high from the ground.