2000 Volvo S70 Consumer Review: 2000 Volvo S70 4 Dr GLT Sedan

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan - Consumer Review

2000 Volvo S70 4 Dr GLT Sedan
By Myprettyawfulcar on

2000 Volvo S70 GLT Turbo 4dr Sedan

This is my dream car. Bought it certified pre-owned. When I purchased it the check engine light was on. The dealership said come back in and we will turn it off for you. No problems passed 125 point inspection--mint condition. I have taken that car for service and one recall after the other and it's even shut down on the highway once. I have had a service bill of $1600, on several occasions and nothing under $700 for the 7 times its needed service in the last 5 years. I love my car and it is pretty to look at but it is a lemon. I just cannot afford the service anymore...which seems to happen every year without fail right around inspection time because that check engine light is on.

Comfortable seating, nice size trunk and look of the exterior.

My Volvo is the most troublesome car that I have ever owned. Do something about all those recalls, build a better, safer, car like you promised. By all means improve the road noise level for the price point it should be sound proof. Also I've had cheaper, quieter cars with less requiredd service.