2000 Volvo S70 Consumer Review: 2000 GLT Keep It-Or You Will M

2000 Volvo S70 - Consumer Review

2000 Volvo S70

2000 GLT Keep It-Or You Will Miss It!!
By Ivan Lucas on

2000 Volvo S70 GLT Turbo 4dr Sedan

I "tried" to incorporate a "9" in my ratings of perfect "10s" (to make it more realistic for non-believers). But there was not 1 particular category that I felt I should slight in any way. If anything the performance category it should be an 11, And the comfort a 12! If you own 1 of these cars (especially a Turbo) DO NOT SELL IT to purchase something "More expensive"(like I did). You will find there is NOTHING on the market (regardless how much you will spend) that compares to the comfort and performance this car delivers. The seats feel tailor-made. 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are also in V-8 territory. Dont believe me? -drive one. And as for gas mileage - the turbos RUN ON AIR! I get 28mpg.

I have sat in every car on the market under $120,000. I can safely say my Volvo has the most comfortable seats. Also I have material/chemical allergies. Volvo seems to be the only car where the materials it is made from DO NOT effect my allergies.

Volvo is becoming more popular to younger buyers like me. Keep everything the same but Please incorporate "BRIGHTER" exterior colors; White(not off white), Centerline Yellow, Construction Orange, Lime Green, and Plum Crazy Purple. -Thank You.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review