Used 2000 Volvo S70 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S70 model:

Volvo 2000 s70
By nurse28

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Bought it used...so smooth, sharp interior....awesome engine

"Like a Rock"
By William Wellman

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan 4dr Sedan

My lawyer daughter talked me into my first Volvo for safety resons and I'm glad she did but for other reasons! Non-turbo has plenty of power for all highway situations. Gas economy is 23MPG. I'm happy with this at 150,000 on the odometer. Will go to 250 with this "baby". Very reliable in severe weather, especially snow. Would highly recomend as a used car buy!

Handling and power and safety. A well built automobile.

Cup holder placed poorly.

Best used car I ever owned
By Irontim

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is my 3rd Volvo and there is a reason that I keep buying them, and that reason is reliability. This S70 T5 is great. It's good on gas, comfortable and fun to drive, and it's fast. I love to hear the turbo kick in. If I buy another car guess what... Volvo.

Turbo, great frosty air. Nice solid car. You can tell it's quality and built very well. And did I mention it's fast? Great stock stereo system

Worst cup holders of all time. And the overheat light comes on even when the car is not hot.

Can I get Better Gas Mileage?
By 1st Volvo Owner

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Love this car. Roomy inside,wish it had heaed seats since it has leather. Our volvo is sturdy around corners and handles like a dream minus when you hit a bump. I am used to having an suv and miss having the room in the back for my work supplies, but I had to park my Escalade due to crazy gas prices. That baby gets 17mpg. I ge 23mpg in town and would like to see if I can get alittle better gas mileage out of it. If anyone has any ideas send me and e-mail.

nice looking, rides great better gas mileage than most cars out there. dependable and surdy.

Bigger Trunk space taller/deeper, better cup holders, easier feel when you go over a bump.

Ready for new
By Bill

2000 Volvo S70 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Great auto! Reliable and great gas mileage (25/30). Great exterior due to being kept in garage. All repair/inspection records available. I'm ready to buy a 2007 Volvo.

Dependable!

None. Everything works great.