No repairs, no complaints!
By mrbean on
1998 Volvo S70 4dr Sedan
Bought used S70 in 1998 and still driving it. Plan to keep it until it falls apart, but doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. Has 95,000 miles currently, and has never had one repair - yes, you read correctly - zero repairs. I take it to the dealer every 5,000 miles religiously for factory recommended maintenance. I wonder how many of the other drivers who are experiencing problems have the factory recommended maintenance performed. By the way, the same day I bought my second Volvo, I met a lady customer at the dealership who was also purchasing a new S70 the same day-she traded in a 10 year old Volvo with 265,000 miles on it. Interesting...
Favorite Features
Drivers seat perfection! Does Volvo make office/home chairs??? My dealer service department is unbelieveable! They bend over backwards to please. Great gas mileage, and number one: ZERO REPAIR BILLS!
Suggested Improvements
Front brake dust is excessive (ALWAYS dirty), stereo is nothing to brag about, stereo controls on steering wheel would be nice. How about more than 3 wiper speeds? Not impressed with paint quality - anyone else think paint quality stinks or is this peculiar to my car??