2015 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

2015 Volvo S60 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
Worst car buying experience that I have ever had
By neilister on 02/15/15 20:12 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo S60 T5 Drive-E 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased 2015 S60 T6 Platinum. Dealer misrepresented car by not telling me it was a 2015 vs. newer 2015.5 version! Post delivery had tire pressure monitoring system problem, other neighboring dealers did not want to assist with the issue until I got nasty. Contacted Volvo Cars North America and requested assistance only to be completely blown off by them. Paid 40K for a new car only to have horrible service/support. There is no accountability at Volvo when there is a problem with one of their vehicles. 21st century car supported by a less than 20th century network of people. Will never buy another Volvo as a consequence of this experience.

Great Car - Great Value
By mitsu_david on 12/30/14 13:30 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo S60 T5 Drive-E 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I was going to lease a '14 at model year end, but they made me the same deal on a '15 with better equipment. I REALLY like this car. The interior is very refined and comfortable. I don't always fit well in cars with sunroofs but I have plenty of head room. Performance is excellent, mileage good, lease terms were fantastic including full maintenance and warranty. Stereo system is nice and road noise manageable. My only quibble is with the styling which isn't bad, but a little too reminiscent of a Ford Fusion. All round very happy. I compared to Cadillac ATS, Lincoln MKZ, BMW 325i It was the most affordable and really didn't require any compromises (MKZ had a little more space)

No one talks about tall people
By ajbcohen on 12/15/14 16:40 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my S60, and I'm about to lease another one. One review comment I have not seen anywhere is that the car is great for tall drivers! I am 6'4". The front seats are very adjustable and provide a lot of head/leg space, and the telescoping steering wheel range is better than in all other cars I tested in its class. Many reviews mention that there is limited leg room in the 2nd row. What are people expecting? This is a mid-size sport sedan. When you have people in the back, you have to adjust your seat and drive in a less-than-optimal position. Get real. Overall - I highly recommend this car for multiple reasons (running out of allowable space here).

2015 S60 T5
By thrux on 11/14/14 20:47 PM (PST)

2015 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently finished a lease of a 2012 S60 that I loved. The 2015.5 is even better. I had an incredibly hard time finding a better overall value. The fuel efficiency, performance, price and feature mix is tough to beat.

Totally enjoying my 2015.5 S60 T5 AWD
By slin3 on 09/11/14 08:16 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I have driven my 2015.5 S60 T5 AWD with Platinum package and BLIS for more than 1 month. Before purchase, I also test-drove 2014 BMW 328i xDrive, 2014 Lexus IS250 AWD, 2015 Audi A3 Quattro, 2014 Acura TL SH-AWD, in addition to 2014 S60 T5 (non-AWD). While I bought the car mainly for crash rating and safety feature, I was pleasantly surprised by how well/fun/engaging it runs. Among all the cars I tested, only 328i is slightly more fun with a much higher price tag. During the summer promotion I also got 5-year free maintenance. Overall a great value, with superior interior comfort, fun driving experience, and unbeatable safety features.

Fast and Fun
By fordescortgt on 08/04/14 10:52 AM (PDT)

2015 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD w/Prod. End 6/14 (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a great highway car. It is very composed, fairly quiet, and extremely comfortable while commuting back and forth the 80 miles to work. The car is an absolute rocket, whether in sport mode or not. However what is truly nice is that you have an option. In normal mode the car will accelerate off the line with the authority dictated by how hard you press your right foot down, but you can also drive quite leisurely. Switch to sport and the car is absolutely manic, press the gas and hold on. The car feels like it will never stop accelerating. The only draw back in sport mode is it feels twitchy all the time.