2014 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Very Good Car/Great Value

2014 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

T5 Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Very Good Car/Great Value
By darkhorse2 on

2014 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up my S60 a few days ago after comparing quite a few cars. Audi A4, Buick Regal, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 series & Mercedes new A class. The Volvo was overall the best choice for me as an everyday car. It does all things well and represented a great car for the money. A bit more money than the fully loaded Ford, Buick and Honda but with better quality and features. The same feel and features of the Audi, Mercedes and Cadillac but without a higher price tag and the horrible excuse for a back seat.

The handling/ride combination is great. I'm sure that a BMW 3 Series will handle a bit better at the track but this is a daily use vehicle where the ride is more important. The seats are great, audio is very good and isolation is very good. The list of features is extensive and it has its own personality rather than being just an appliance to go from point A to point B.

The only two disappointments are the lack of a rear view camera unless you go for the top package and the wind noise that you get at highway speeds with a crosswind. Other than that, I have no complaints about the vehicle. Love it.