2014 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design - Consumer Reviews

T6 R-Design 3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
2014 S60 R-Design with Platinum Package, BLIS, Climate package
By mps_ on 11/02/13 14:34 PM (PDT)

2014 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

So far I like this car and it is fun to drive. It works very well as a daily driver and has some good kick, although it is still far from a sports car. I have one major issue with this car. Volvo has built heating elements into the windshield (small wires every few millimeters). At night all lights reflect off of these wires and makes the lights blurry. It is a huge safety issue and is extremely annoying. Due to this issue alone, I am not sure if I will keep this car very long. Although it is nice to have a heated steering wheel, skip the Climate Package if you buy this car.

New 2014 S60 R-Design and online reviews
By spmatl on 10/10/13 06:42 AM (PDT)

2014 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I just purchased an S60 R-design and hope to pick it up today. Has the same specs as an Audi S4 but costs much less after negotiation. I assume the S4 has better driving dynamics but they just won't come down on price much for the car. I will update my review after spending a few weeks with the S60. Does anyone know where to find a good online video review of this car? Volvo has done a really bad job of getting this car in front of the car mags.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Volvo S60 T6-r-design in WA is:

$125 per month*