2014 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
Very Good Car/Great Value
By darkhorse2 on 04/30/14 14:25 PM (PDT)

2014 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up my S60 a few days ago after comparing quite a few cars. Audi A4, Buick Regal, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Cadillac ATS, BMW 3 series & Mercedes new A class. The Volvo was overall the best choice for me as an everyday car. It does all things well and represented a great car for the money. A bit more money than the fully loaded Ford, Buick and Honda but with better quality and features. The same feel and features of the Audi, Mercedes and Cadillac but without a higher price tag and the horrible excuse for a back seat.

2 years with my S60 T5 AWD
By quattrofan74 on 11/12/13 10:33 AM (PST)

2014 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I decided to downsize with the aim of lowering our overall car payment. My previous car was a 2008 BMW 335i coupe. I loved that car - it's performance, handling and appearance endeared itself to me daily. However, I live in Pennsylvania and winters in it were never really "fun". Also, getting the kids to school became a chore - and a sedan made sense. I decided to lease this time around. Long story short, I got a S60 T5 AWD with Premier and Sport packages. Overall, the car has a decent amount of "go". It's no 335i, but it pulls off the line well. It gets a little asthmatic as the revs climb. The Sport package definitely made a difference in handling too.

Europe experience
By zuli on 10/07/13 13:58 PM (PDT)

2014 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

We took factory delivery and put 3600 miles on the car in a six week road trip. Extremely comfortable seats. Averaged twenty six mpg at ninety on the Autobahn. Averaged thirty at lower speeds. Last car was a BMW. This doesn't corner the same but is more comfortable and offers much more interior room. We are very pleased. The factory delivery is a treat and a lot of fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Volvo S60 Sedan in VA is:

$169 per month*