2013 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: A smart choice (for me)

2013 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Review

A smart choice (for me)
By kmjs_1 on

2013 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I was looking for a replacement for my '03 IS300 Sportcross and ended up test driving everything from a Mini Clubman S to the new Lexus ES. All over the map. But I kept coming back to the Volvo S60 because it was comfortable to drive (front seats are amazing), felt solid as a rock, had good acceleration running on regular, and could be bought for much less than competitors. The long term review of the 2012 model on Inside Line was almost all positive as were other published reports. The 2013 T5 model improved in acceleration and gas mileage, nice combo of improvements. Reliable, comfortable, a great value. So now I own a Caspian blue with beechwood leather S60 T5 and am a happy camper.

- The front seats are very comfortable. - The ride is smooth and quiet and still firm enough to have a sporty feel. Nice mix.

I wish the seats were ventilated as well as heated. Almost all Lexus models offer heated and cooled seats now and cooled seats are a pleasure during summers in Texas (and I'm sure everywhere else in the summer).