2012 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Great Car!

2012 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By kj83 on

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

OK, so the other reviews describe the car well. For those wondering how they hold up over time: my S60 T5 is nearly 2 years old (purchased May 2011), has about 24K miles on it, and has had no problems (OK, well, I did get the wiper blades replaced for free at my last routine service, and a firmware update before that). I bought this over a BMW 3 series, Audi A4, Infinity, etc, and that was a bit of a shocker as I only stopped into the Volvo dealer because it was on my way to another car dealer. Good thing, as I was won over after many test drives, and I do love the car.

The engine! Nice wide torque band and very responsive. The comfy seats. The simple dash layout. Exterior looks. And of course the safety along with the great crash test results.

The SW/FW driver interface on the LCD screen could use improvement.
By michael_t
on 08/07/13 14:27 PM (PDT)

Hey your puchasing experience sounds like mine - the Audi dealer is right next door to Volvo and on my way to Audi I thought 'Hmmm I really should stop in and look at Volvo first ...'. 2012 T6 AWD S60 flamenco red, no looking back.